Naturally fat, for the sake of love I went ahead regardless
I am fat since the childhood and arrived greatly, the mother said my full moon had 13 catties and seemed to be naturally is a fatty.So have been having no how to want to reduce weight, until go to university, met an oneself adoring boy, vindicates to the boy, but the boy says that the request to the girl friend at least wants less than 60 kilograms.Hence, I started Zan foot vigorously reducing weight.
Reduce weight in January, it is topic to be on a diet
Cold winter February, I started my reducing weight process.I used this month the fastest, is also the most difficult method for bearing with-Be on a diet to reduce weight.
Most the time of beginning, the every morning isn't that an egg white or a small nest head's adding a cup bean milk then a day almost does eat anything, Be getting more hungry to wildly infuse mineral spring.The nothing doing time that at most adds a bag of sour milk still a Chan drinks.Because Be on a diet having a little of stanza suddenly, the stomach is good at to make, hungry of time, especially the time in the evening yell not to stop, time go to bed can feel.
I still keep pretty cherishing a life, afraid famished, so a week, half after, feel the physical strength really didn't go to occasionally eat some thing at noon and ate spicy very hot rinse vegetables.Eat for several days after repeat again previous.This is the first month, hungry dropped 10 catties, but not just very obvious.
I of so can insist down, also thank very much nearby of the sisters.I advance and then tell them to eat to make me see, fearing will control not to live oneself.Thering wered evening lights in a sky to all extinguish my bedroom four elder sisters aring hungry to steal to steep bag powder silk having no dare the Zhi voice make me listen to, but that thing has flavor, I smelt flavor and sat a while.My four elder sisters sees I get up a thief to resolutely carry a box to rush out to go to, the Leng squats down hallway to finish eating to just come back.
Reduce weight in February, skip rope to sign big achievement
Time to the second month I discovered a plateauing stage and only was on a diet not make, got to the Internet and search and discover to skip rope to reduce weight to consume calories biggest, Be on a diet of also start skipping rope in the meantime.The bedroom was just- bought to shout at that time turn, also make use of last, jumped a hour rope for a day, swayed half again for hour of shout turn.
This month of effective, reduced more than ten catties, have already reduced 135 catties at the end of month, see have been pretty much obvious on the body figure.Because I skip rope in the bedroom hallway every day, a lot of persons see I lose to all start jumping, I still blew one to skip rope breeze to shout!
For prevent°froming rapid lose down a skin to become flabby, I also insist bathing with the milk and make own skin drawn tight so much, can't because of reducing weight to become loose loose Kua.
Reduce weight in Marchary, harvest love
BE skipping rope, shake to shout the foundation of turn up, for the sake of health, I slowly started recovering lunch.But is not complete either to recover, just eat vegetables, rice is basic don't eat.Didn't touch rice for a few months, I loved to eat again, absolutely was a molestation.
But, the effort doesn't take an observant and conscientious person and reduced 8, 9 catties this month, more happy matter, the boyfriend accepted me.Although this is that I haven't arrived less than 60 kilograms.
Reduce weight in April, carry it through is a victory
The time in the fourth month how basically didn't be on a diet, say is don't be on a diet in fact is develop a habit and is an oil greatly don't eat, the junk food doesn't eat, clean Jian is eating of some Jingses every day, for example benefit in reduce weight of bean curd, celery, sea tangle what of, really cannot help but eating meat and then definitely don't eat rice noodles these staple food.Beverage snack that more and all broke.
Skip rope and shout the turn is certainly the required course in everyday.All a little bit easily consume calories in summer, the fourth month I have already reduced 118 catties.Insisted mid- June, I already 111 catty.
Be satisfied with to oneself now, keeping the shape is root
BE not likely to be during a lifetime depend on skipping rope to reduce weight, hence, I slowly reduce, until is washed up July.I am very strict to own food request, so, have never sprunged to make me very happy.
Oneself in nowadays, the weight goes back and forth in the 56-58 kg, healthy, I am very satisfied to I.But, the good food habit always can not forget.Although stopped to skip rope, sometimes also shake to shout turn, also start learning to do yoga, let oneself keep the appearance in nowadays.
0 comments:
Post a Comment